Don Dubuc's Favorite Game Recipes
Over the years, Don has come across some truly phenomenal recipes for all types of game.... if it can be hunted in Louisiana, Don has a recipe.
ASIAN CARAMELIZED FROG LEGS
3 tablespoons soy sauce
Stir together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger. Toss frog legs in marinade to coat evenly, then set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Drain the frog legs well, reserving marinade. Season with salt and pepper, and toss with cornstarch to coat. Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the legs until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes per side. While the legs are cooking, bring the marinade to a simmer in a small saucepan, and simmer for 3 minutes. To serve, pour sauce over the frog legs and sprinkle with sliced green onion.
- Recipe for nutria sauce picante
- DON'S SIMPLE POT ROASTED DUCK
- ROBIN'S SIMPLE SQUIRREL JAMBALAYA
- STUFFED TEAL RECIPE
- ROLLED AND GRILLED DOVE BREAST APPETIZER
- CHEF MARK FALGOUST’S - TURKEY CHEESE
- PHEASANT PARMESAN A LA CARL BEIER
- RABBIT SAUCE PIQUANT
- BRAISED TEAL AND VIDALIA ONIONS
- DON'S FISH AND CREOLE TOMATO TACO