Don Dubuc's Favorite Game Recipes
Over the years, Don has come across some truly phenomenal recipes for all types of game.... if it can be hunted in Louisiana, Don has a recipe.
DON'S SIMPLE POT ROASTED DUCK
Cut up the bell pepper, onion & bacon to mix and stuff inside the duck. Salt & pepper the duck to your taste. Place the duck in boiling water for 2-3 hours (keep water level above duck) until tender. Black iron pot recommended. Then reduce water to make brown gravy. Serve over white, brown or wild rice.
- ROBIN'S SIMPLE SQUIRREL JAMBALAYA
- STUFFED TEAL RECIPE
- ROLLED AND GRILLED DOVE BREAST APPETIZER
- CHEF MARK FALGOUST’S - TURKEY CHEESE
- PHEASANT PARMESAN A LA CARL BEIER
- RABBIT SAUCE PIQUANT
- BRAISED TEAL AND VIDALIA ONIONS
- DON'S FISH AND CREOLE TOMATO TACO
- SAUCY CROCKPOT SQUIRREL
- FIELD TO FORK - VENISON GREEK SLIDERS