Don Dubuc's Favorite Fishing Recipes
Over the years, Don has come across some truly phenomenal recipes for all types of fish and crustaceans found in the waters of Louisiana.
· 2 cups cooked Jasmine Rice
Add all ingredients except water, oil for frying, Sriracha, and mayonnaise to a large bowl. Slowly add water stirring constantly, until fully incorporated. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes. Heat oil to 325oF. Using hands or a small scoop, form mixture into bite-size balls. Gently add fritters to oil and fry until golden brown, four to five minutes. Remove and place on paper towels to drain.
Mix mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce; serve as a dipping sauce with Crawfish Fritters.
Recipe courtesy of Louisiana Kitchen & Culture.
- PERFECT BOILED SHRIMP
- WARM CRAB DIP WITH FOUR CHEESES
- GRILLED GULF SHRIMP WITH PROSCIUTTO, ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
- BLACK-EYED PEA BATTERED SHRIMP
- BLACKENED RED SNAPPER WITH CORN RELISH
- PISTACHIO-ENCRUSTED REDFISH OVER FIRE-ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- DON’S FISH & CREOLE TOMATO TACOS
- SHRIMP PARFAIT
- SHRIMP RAVIOLI IN ANDOUILLE BROTH
- THE GUMBO POT - BAKED OYSTERS RADOSTA