Don Dubuc's Favorite Fishing Recipes
Over the years, Don has come across some truly phenomenal recipes for all types of fish and crustaceans found in the waters of Louisiana.
DON DUBUC’S BAKED REDFISH ST JOE
1 whole 4-8 lb redfish - head, entrails and scales removed but left in tact
Cook onions, green pepper, mushrooms and garlic in olive oil until wilted. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, bay leaves, oregano and basil and simmer for about 30 minutes. Season fish well with salt and cayenne pepper. Place in baking pan and add wine. Cover with sauce and cook approximately 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
- FJM STUFFED FLOUNDER
- GUMBO POT BLUE CRAB BEIGNETS
- PISTACHIO CRUSTED REDFISH
- GRILLED SHRIMP WITH TARRAGON
- CRAWFISH FRITTERS
- PERFECT BOILED SHRIMP
- WARM CRAB DIP WITH FOUR CHEESES
- GRILLED GULF SHRIMP WITH PROSCIUTTO, ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
- BLACK-EYED PEA BATTERED SHRIMP
- BLACKENED RED SNAPPER WITH CORN RELISH